INACTIVE AD: The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Supply Chain Specialist
Entry (0-2 years)
Number of vacancies
- Accountable for Supply Assurance of assigned product portfolio.
- Accountable for Inventory planning and coordination of inventory deployment for assigned product portfolio
- Develop and maintain relationships with Manufacturing Sites, serving as point of contact to clarify any queries or action plans related to assigned products
- Point of contact with LSP provider
- Planning, implementing and coordinating the activities related to invoicing the allocated goods to the allocated customers.
- Cooperating with the logistic services provider in order to achieve the activities related to the inbound process.
- Continuously monitor and ensure product supply of assigned product portfolio
- Proactively identify supply risks by updating supply outlook
- Drive communication and resolution of supply issues with stakeholders using standard processes (. e-alerts, weekly calls with market/plants)
- Proactively understand demand drivers and supply implications from forecast changes
- University degree, ideally in Logistics or in other area, but pertinent with the field
- Relevant experience required in Supply and logistics management, ideally in pharmaceutical industry or other industries where it is required to align customer requirements with sales, marketing and finance
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal English) and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy: MS Excel advanced level
- Organized with good time management skills
- Pro-active and result oriented
- Able to adapt and respond to internal (. priorities) and external change
- Must have an eye for detail and a methodical approach to work