Supply Chain Quality Specialist Pharma
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
For our client - a multinational company within Pharma industry we are looking for a Supply Chain Quality Specialist
This is what you can look forward:
The key role of the SCQ Specialist is to establish and maintain an appropriate and sustainable Quality Management System and Quality Culture within the company in order to ensure compliance with the company and Regulatory Authority expectations.
This position reports directly to the SCQ Manager. The key stakeholders of this position include the departments Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, Commercial Operations, Medical Affairs and Drug Safety Unit.
- Maintain the quality systems and culture and aim for continuous improvement
- Ensure correct prioritization, categorization and timely reporting of product quality complaints and escalating issues accordingly participate in the GMP/GDP inspections carried out by the competent authority
- Establish and maintain an appropriate and sustainable Product Quality System and Quality Culture within the company related to GMP/GDP activities, so that compliance with the company and Regulatory authority expectations and protection of the company’s patients/customers from any product quality risk are ensured.
- Collect data and quality metrics to allow quality performance assessment.
- University degree in Life Sciences (Pharmacy, Biology, etc)
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical field is an asset
- Previous responsibilities in quality assurance field are preferred
- Excellent stakeholder and people management skills
- Ability to build fruitful interpersonal relationships based on trust and empathy
- Strong negotiations and effective communication skills
- “Can do”-attitude with a passion for innovation
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English, additional language knowledge is an asset