Job title: Supply Chain Quality Specialist
Alternative job title:
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: No experience
Workfield requirements: Supply chain management
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Pharmaceutical Sector
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
- Ensure correct prioritization, categorization and timely reporting of product quality complaints and escalating issues accordingly
- Supports the market compliance status by ensuring triage of product quality complaints and batch release activities are conducted in accordance with market requirements and procedures.
- Support Market release activities by collating, reviewing and making available all relevant documents and records in a timely manner to the markets and in compliance with local market regulatory requirements and Pfizer procedures.
- Establish and maintain an appropriate and sustainable Product Quality System and Quality Culture within Pfizer related to GMP/GDP activities, so that compliance with Pfizer and Regulatory authority expectations and protection of Pfizer patients/customers from any product quality risk are ensured.
- Coordinates and monitors the product quality activities to ensure that current regulatory expectations are met and supports internal and regulatory GDP/GMP inspections.
- Collect data and quality metrics to allow quality performance assessment.
competitive salary rate and social package
wide opportunities for professional development
- University degree in Life Sciences
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical field is an asset
- Previous responsibilities in quality assurance field are preferred
- Excellent stakeholder and customer service skills
- Ability to build fruitful interpersonal relationships based on trust and empathy
- Strong negotiations and effective communication skills
- "Can do"-attitude with a passion for innovation
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English, additional language knowledge is an asset
Working together for a healthier world Founded in, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop,manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people.