Supply Chain Assistant with Russian
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Gross salary / month
1100 - 1400
Customer Service and Supply Chain Assistant is responsible for timely placing orders for equipment at manufacturers' factories and monitoring their implementation on time indicated by the factories, organization of equipment’s shipment from factories and delivery, customs clearance of received equipment and organization of the final delivery of equipment in accordance with the terms of contracts with customers.
Customer Care Specialist will work with Sales & Engineering teams closely and report to Customer Care Leader, Romania. The position is open as a replacement and located in Bucharest, Romania.
- Receiving orders in accordance with the procedures adopted by the company
- Placing orders for equipment at manufacturers' plants
- Monitoring the execution of placed orders and informing sales managers and customers about the status of order fulfillment
- In case of an increase in the lead time, notifying management of the change and taking measures to accelerate the date of shipment of equipment
- Working with a database of placed orders
- Coordinating with suppliers on drafts of documents accompanying the equipment
- Assisting suppliers in the selection of carriers for the purpose of reducing the cost and time of transportation
- Tracking delivery of goods, including the use of electronic tracking systems
- Controlling, Maintaining & Sourcing activities as well as inventory controls on SAP
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 2 years experience in Customer Care, Supply Chain or Logistics departments preferably in a foreign multinational company
- Fluent in the Russian language (both oral and written)
- Fluent in the English language (both oral and written)
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Broad Knowledge of the Supply Chain is a must
- Ability to work and manage relationships with cross-functional teams and across different departments
- Customers oriented personality with strong communication skills, highly organized and responsible
- Higher Education (economics, logistics)
- Knowledge of the basics of transport and warehouse logistics within the framework of an international company
- Are you experienced with SAP?
- Are you experienced in logistics, supply chain, or processing orders?