We are looking for an experienced colleague to fulfill the Supply Chain Analyst position within the Supply Chain Planning Team.
As part of the Supply Chain Department, the Supply Chain Planning Team ensures that orders for the distribution center replenishment are sent to vendors in a timely and quantity wise manner, providing product availability and optimal distribution center inventory, according to sales performance.
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- must have at least 2 years of experience in ordering and replenishing through an ERP integrated tool;
- has at least 1 year of experience in any of supply chain related area (purchasing/logistics/transportation);
- has good Ms Office skills, especially in Excel; Power Point proficiency will be a plus;
- has analytical thinking, pays attention to details and is comfortable working with data and figures;
- is orderly, organized, focused on facts and results;
- has a good level of English - both oral and written;
- easily assimilates new information and knowledge;
- communicates easily and concise;
- is a team player;
- experience in retail business is a plus;
- SAP experience is a plus.
The main activities:
- issues purchase orders for deliveries to network’s central warehouse (distribution center), for the far sourced, near sourced or domestic vendors;
- constantly monitors the performance and status of the allocated sku’s (sales evolution, stocks in stores, open orders, transit, etc)
- calculates, verifies and optimizes the supply flow (stocks, ordered quantities, orders frequency);
- analyzes the situations of out of stock/ over stock in distribution center and/or stores and takes the necessary corrective measures;
- prepares regular and ad hoc reports regarding sku’s and vendors performance;
- prepares and keep track of department’s KPIs.
*Fixed term period of 24 months