Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Supplier Quality Manager in Project for BU PSS – TSR
- SQM Representative in project core team from quotation phase until product safe launch is achieved without supplier related component failures;
- Escalation at Business Unit level for critical topics during component introduction;
- Early risk identification and mitigation, management of component introduction within the project across R&D, supplier and Conti plant;
- Drive the Continental Supplier Quality Management System, measures and improvement activities within the project;
- Implementation and execution of consequent supplier management activities to track any quality deviation and time deviation;
- Contribute to reach the Continental, Division, BU and local business and quality targets and to optimize the efficiency of the purchasing, quality, R&D and logistic processes.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical academic studies or comparable education in the field of Electronics and/or Physics;
- Electronic Components knowledge (.: MEMs, ASICs, MCUs, Sensors). Experience in electrical engineering in semiconductor field on design, development or process;
- Quality assurance know-how, product safety issues and risk management;
- Management skills, tools and techniques;
- Problem solving and decision-making tools and techniques;
- Human relations skills (team skills, conflict management, open-mindedness, networking).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.