Supplier Quality Engineer Metal
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years)
Number of vacancies
We are looking for an Supplier Quality Engineer - Metal Processing commodity with the location in our plant from Timisoara.
- Management of all activities related to suppliers, with expertise for the group of products and technologies;
- Develops and maintains the relations with suppliers;
- Lead the further development of the quality supplier base in terms of the "zero defects" strategy, from the beginning of the project phase to the end of the project;
- Creating and evaluating the performance of suppliers, as well as creating analyzes on trends and taking action;
- Active role in escalations at suppliers sites;
- Performs the supplier audits for quality management system and specific processes.
- Higher Education Degree in Technical field with minimum 3 years of experience in Metal Processing domain;
- Knowledge of the problem solving tools (8D, Ishikawa diagram, Pareto) and knowledge of the quality standards like MSA, APQP, Run&Rate, FMEA, VDA , IATF 16949;
- Process oriented thinking, confident in making decisions and problem solving oriented;
- Proficiency in English is a must – both in speaking and writing; German - advantage;
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the working time;
- Driving license is a must.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Flexibility program;
- Mobile work;
- International work environment;
- Private health insurance.