Supplier Quality Engineer
* all languages are compulsory
The responsibilities of the position:
• Assure that customer and internally identified quality issues are resolved using the Sage problem solving methods;
• Prepare necessary corrective / preventive actions, follow up, verify and release corrective actions;
• Assure defect-free deliveries of purchased part to production;
• Prepare control plans for purchase and execution of incoming goods inspection according to test planning;
• Communicate with suppliers in case of non-confirming parts and assuring corrective actions;
• Evaluate supplier quality capability and prepare necessary reports;
• Monitor supplier performance/ meetings;
• Assure Supplier Part Submission Process for new and changed products and support APQP activities;
• Manage quarantine area for non-conforming parts/products;
• Identify and utilize appropriate statistical tools and mentor and train team members in use of the statistical applications and technique.
What we are looking for?
We are searching value in personality and what the candidates can bring unique with them and are willing to share in working context; it is also an advantage if the candidates have experience in automotive or quality area and very good English. Driving license is also an advantage.
What we can bring more than a vacancy?
We offer to our employees good access to the medical services, sport activities, maximum value for for the meal tickets electronically offered and we strive for improving all this benefits for them.
We are working in home office model during pandemic as much as possible, but still, if the situation will change, we are offering very good and modern working conditions for our employees.