SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER
* all languages are compulsory
Join Akwel and be part of our adventure in a family-run, independent group with a long-term vision. A first-class automotive equipment and systems manufacturer specialising in fluid management and mechanisms, Akwel offers state-of-the-art industrial and technological expertise in applying and processing materials (plastics, rubber, metal) and mechatronic integration.
Our culture of industrial performance, efficiency, results and customer satisfaction is what drives the progress of our group. To respond to our clients’ needs, our employees are free to be pragmatic in order to come up with the perfect solution for every problem in the spirit of creativity and agility.
We’re currently seeking a new colleague for our Quality team in TIMISOARA. If you are up for the challenge :
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN MISSIONS :
In this position you will be in charge of Quality approach and management with Suppliers by:
- Coordinating the problem-solving activities (AKWEL Inter-sites and/or AKWEL Suppliers incidents, alerts, etc.), put forward the appropriate tools/measures and verify the action plan efficiency;
- Alert his manager in the event of risks (for instance: Quality incident, failure to control a significant characteristic, etc.) with no identified satisfactory solution and involving potential or real reputation or financial impacts internally or at the Customer;
- Ensuring the deployment and implementation of the Quality tools and procedures at the supplier;
- Taking part in QRQCs;
- Being aware and following up the control of significant characteristic in production by identifying the sensitive processes;
- Performing the QSE² audits (, LPA, product or other equivalent audits), and following up the relevant action plans on AKWEL suppliers;
- Working in close collaboration with production teams, project team, purchasing teams and AKWEL Suppliers teams; and assisting them in the event of problems (customer or internal) related to products/processes.
- Managing the concession and containment (rework / quality wall) activities for AKWEL Customers and/or AKWEL Inter-sites;
- Conducting the acceptance of AKWEL inter-sites or AKWEL Suppliers;
- Taking part in the continuous improvement of processes performance by issuing proposals and contributing to the continuous improvement plan;
- Ensuring that the customer requirements are taken always into account.
WHAT ARE THE JOB REQUIREMENTS :
We are looking for candidates with a technical university degree and minimum 3 years of experience in Quality within the automotive industry, managing suppliers.
For your success in this position, you must have:
- Autonomy, organizational abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Synthetic and analytical thinking, integrity, rigor, and tenacity;
- Oral and written competencies; ability to communicate succinctly the quality standpoint;
- Good IT skills (MS Office, PDM, Customer scorecards and customer Portals);
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus);
- Knowledge of core automotive Quality tools, such as: QSE2 audit supports (customer, pre‑production, and/or ), Control Plan, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Problem-Solving (8D, etc.) approach, QRQC approach;
- Knowledge of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP);
- Technical skills; ability to analyze and understand all technical decisions made by the project team;
- Knowledge of Functional Analysis and FMEA (Product, Process, etc.). Application and management of RFMEA;
- Good knowledge of Project Development steps, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP);
- Experience with management and coaching suppliers (supplier continuous improvement plan, the ability to work with suppliers for the improvement of their quality performance);
- Knowledge of automotive customer specific requirements affecting the product line;
- Good knowledge of QSE2 management standards (IATF, ISO, ISO 14001…).