INACTIVE AD: The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Supplier Quality Engineer
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years)
Number of vacancies
Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 2 - 3 years
You will be a Supplier Quality Engineer in our plant in Timisoara.
- Management of all activities related to suppliers, with expertise for the group of products and technologies;
- Lead the further development of the quality supplier base in terms of the "zero defects"
- strategy, from the beginning of the project phase to the end of the project;
- Act as an interface for internal and external clients in the area of expertise;
- Creating and evaluating the performance of suppliers, as well as creating analyzes on
- trends and taking action;
- Prepares reports and presentations in the area of activity and, if necessary, supports them within the company;
- Provides problem-solving activities with suppliers, participates in the insolvency proceedings of suppliers and manages escalation issues for complaints;
- Leads PPAP and process approvals to internal and external customer requirements, as well as documentation in relevant systems;
- Active role in escalations at suppliers sites;
- Lead person in conducting audits at suppliers.
- Higher Education Degree in Technical field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field (Automotive) or experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of the problem solving tools (8D, Ishikawa diagram, Pareto);
- Knowledge of the quality standards like MSA, APQP, Run&Rate, FMEA, VDA , IATF 16949;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Very good English knowledge is mandatory and knowledge of German is a plus;
- Availability for business trips.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.