Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
Are you enthusiastic about technology? Do you want to work on a dynamic, high-energy team and help shape the technology of tomorrow? If so, come join us in Smart ID Dynamics. We are looking for an Suport & QA with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Investigating and correcting application bugs;
- Development of new functionalities with small and medium complexity;
- Testing of new functionalities under development and providing testing support;
- Support customer needs including, but not necessarily limited to, system selection and installation, testing and troubleshooting applications, break/fix and root cause analysis, identifying and implementing solutions to system incidents, providing training support, implementing and testing system upgrades and maintenance, updating parameters, and identifying and implementing enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience preferred;
- Knowledge of MS Windows Platform, Networking, MSSQL, Databases;
- Experience writing support processes and customer facing support documentation;
- Knowledge of translation technology components;
- Application development or QA experience;
- Responsible for creating and configuring the test planning, writing test cases and performing functional/regression tests;
- Customer orientated with good customer service, analytical, troubleshooting and task management skills;
- Good documentation skills (data entry, spreadsheets, analysis reports, etc.);
- Available to work in 3 shifts with 24/7 setup;
- Knowleadge of retail field will be a plus.
What can Smart ID offer you?
- Opportunity to learn and develop;
- You will be part of our dynamic Support team and have access to all kind of projects and hands-on technical solutions;
- Also we have: medical subscription, Bookster, fresh tasty fruits, professional development opportunities and a great team!