Technology is a playground for ideas!
Technology _VOIS Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay true to our core values by recruiting people who are passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We are eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day:
To coordinate and manage the implementation activities of all the proposed superchanges (major and strategic software, hardware and network changes) in the main Datacenter hubs (Ratingen, Dublin, Milan and SPE DCs . Ensure that relevant changes on the IT systems (hardware, software and network) are identified, developed, planned, reviewed by technical teams, analysed, prioritized, approved by appropriate stakeholders and administrates their delivery within the agreed timelines and phases.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- To identify, coordinate and analyse the development of all changes proposed by IT services providers or operational teams which may impact IT systems of Vodafone Enterprise Services. To collaborate with technical teams to coordinate the changes evaluation and ensure impact assessment is carried out.
- To plan, estimate and prioritize the changes in order to assure these are effectively & efficiently delivered into live IT systems, following the agreed phases, timelines & agreements/ service specifications.
- Monitor change performance in the IT systems, coordinating operational & engineering teams, partners, 3rd parties and customers in order to ensure they adhere to agreed change processes and protocols inside Vodafone
- Review all failed changes in the IT systems (hardware, software and network) to determine root cause, identifying, developing, evaluating, prioritizing and implementing appropriate corrective actions (HW, SW or process changes) within technical teams & involved stakeholders
- Identify, plan, analyse, execute and offers support for improvement actions (process, HW, SW or network changes for IT systems components) across relevant support teams globally.
- Administrates the evaluation of the planned works (HW, SW or network changes) in order to define the requirements for effective and timely implementation into the IT systems.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Experience in a multinational environment
- English proficiency (B2-C1)
- A minimum 2 years experience in change in change management in an IT/Telecom environment (IP networking, GSM, GRPS, 3G/UMTS)
- Understanding of signalling standards and protocols: IP, TCP/UDP, MAP, SIGTRAN , SS7 (MAP, CAP, ISUP), routing protocols (BGP/ MPLS/ IPSEC / OSPF)
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.