Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Ixia was acquired by Keysight Technologies Inc. in helps scientists and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence, offering the most precise electronic measurement solutions in the employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
Keysight Technologies is 100% focused on helping companies tackle the toughest electronic design, test and measurement challenges through a combination of trusted hardware, innovative software and our own global team of industry experts. The result? Insights that lead to innovation. From home entertainment to network reliability to communicating wirelessly, Keysight provides the measurement capabilities that make our world more productive and a safer place to live.
Keysight’s IT department is looking for strong candidates to support a growing platform of software-as-a-service (SAAS) solutions, initially focusing on SAP SuccessFactors Human Capital Management Cloud platform. You will work closely with the business to maximize the value of the SAAS platform at Keysight, and ensure it works harmoniously with other business applications. If you have experience and would like to learn to work alongside a world class team in a very fast paced environment, this role is for you!
- Manage business relationships for your assigned cloud platform
- Keep up on the product roadmap, ensuring that the business can take advantage of improvements as they are released
- Translate functional requirements into system solutions, including work breakdowns into individual tasks.
- Build and configure business processes, integrations, reports, etc. to fully extract the value of the platform
- Build test plans, training materials, and system documentation, and deliver training to end users
- Solve production defects through configuration adjustments, coordination with the vendor, etc.
- Ensure that your assigned SAAS platform integrates tightly with Keysight’s full suite of business applications via well-designed integrations.
- Work with the vendor in the event of incidents and outages including root cause analysis and follow-up to prevent recurrence.
- SuccessFactors HR Portfolio including Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee Central, Performance Management, Compensation Management, Talent Management and Learning Management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in a technical or business field
- Relevant experience
- Experience integrating multiple SAAS and on-premise applications using tools such as Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, Mulesoft, or Informatica
- Self-motivated in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Preferred: Hands-on SuccessFactors experience coupled with HR domain knowledge
- Preferred: SAP/SF certifications in one or more areas
- Preferred: experience with one or more of Concur, , Oracle CPQ