SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT WITH GEMAN
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
German - Advanced
, English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Your day to day :
Ensure the Operations floor during any shift. Escalation point for any incidents or problems on the Vodafone Infrastructure.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Serve as 3rd level support by providing resolution or dispatching accordingly where applicable when receiving incidents and service request, which could not be solved at second level;
- Perform remote troubleshooting through thorough analysis and relevant questions;
- Record actions taken and resolution provided in the relevant ticketing system;
- Ensure end-to-end ticket resolution is performed according to the internal procedure;
- Provide technical guidance to L1 and L2 agents;
- Ensure fulfilment of the agreed Service Level Agreements/Key Performance Indicators;
- Provide telephony, chat and ticketing support based on business requirements & workload (peaks).
- Contribute to knowledge management process by documenting newly elaborated solutions in order to make applicable the knowledge for the first level support
- Manage the escalation process for both technical and procedural escalations ensuring that all of them are handled in due time to ensure optimum service levels;
- Major Incident Management;
- Manages backlog of Remedy tickets for which Service Desk is responsible;
- Ensures the backlog is maintained in the agreed levels, by organizing regular meetings with the stakeholders involved, in order to facilitate ticket resolution;
- Other activities assigned by the Team Leader;
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Can-do attitude;
- Operational understanding;
- Team working skills;
- Risk management
- Excellent operating systems knowledge;
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (O365);
- Excellent networking skills (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP etc)
- Mobile Operating Systems expertise (Android, iOS);
- Excellent Active Directory knowledge;
- Has used an IT Service Management tool (BMC Remedy or similar)
- Familiar with ITIL best practices and processes.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer/ Benefits
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.