Steam Turbines Supervisor/Technical Advisor
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
1700 - 2000
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Romania is seeking for a Steam Turbines Field Service Supervisor/Technical Advisor
Working closely with the Field Service Steam Turbine team, this person will be responsible for outage planning and execution in our Bucharest location.
Work on the field as Supervisor for Steam Turbine and Valves outages.
- Work within the Field Service Support team providing outage planning and support, leading quality and continues improvement processes.
- Support GT team on outages as required.
- Employed in Bucharest under Romanian laws for unlimited period.
- Supervise maintenance works according with MHPSE procedures and standards.
- Organise the manpower during outages, identifying the critical path of the outage and ensuring the work is completed within the time and quality expectations.
- Interpret and apply drawings, field procedures and technical documents to open/close activities.
- Implement quality control procedures during disassembly, inspection, and assembly of turbines and related equipment.
- To work actively on outage planning, execution and improvement within Field Service.
- To review and ensure that documentation packages issued from Field Service Department meets MHPSE standards.
- Review disassembly data and provide recommendations.
- Develop, review, and revise field procedures and related technical information.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to build a positive team spirit.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of third parties.
Education: Graduate in Engineering discipline or Certificate of Higher Education.
- Proven related experience and/or training in steam turbine maintenance activities is preferable but not required.
- willing to travel to abroad up to 6 months yearly
- Computer knowledge and mastery of common software packages for office work.
Salary package to be agreed based on candidate's qualification and experience