BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR A STATUTORY REPORTING JUNIOR MANAGER
Reports to: Reporting Services Manager UK Companies
Reporting Level: No reportees
Geographic Scope: UK
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Preparing the annual statutory financial statements for UK entities;
- Ensuring financial processes are followed and financial control procedures are in place;
- Offering support for ad-hoc financial modelling;
- Liaising with the audit team and attending to the audit queries/requirements for the entities in scope;
- Supporting management planning and decision making by identifying, evaluating information and recommending actions;
- Ensuring accurate and timely accounting of the transactions in the local ledger;
- Business partnering with finance colleagues from End-Markets to identify their financial requirements and support in meeting reporting deadlines.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University Degree;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or in progress, with knowledge and experience of IFRS;
- Good understanding of the accounting standards and Group policies and procedures;
- Good understanding of control environment;
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically SAP and BPC;
- Strong analytical skills;
- An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the company and external parties;
- Ability to challenge and identify areas for improvement
- Ability to handle large volumes of information and present it in an accurate and relevant format;
- Ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines, ability to prioritise and to work independently.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer withBAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At British American Tobacco we are committed to handling your personal data responsibly and with integrity. Please copy the link below in your browser and read our Privacy Notice.