Statutory and Tax Analyst
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. Our Global Business Services provide the shared services that make our pioneering work possible, and our Finance teams develop and deliver innovative ideas that shape our organisation, our sector, and beyond. We’re looking for people who can challenge ordinary thinking and help us define what excellence looks like tomorrow. If you want to find out what you can really do, this is the place to do it.
At the moment, we are looking for a Statutory and Tax Analyst to join our team in Cotroceni offices, Bucharest.
- Prepare supporting documentation for statutory financial statements in line with local GAAP to a standard ready for external audit.
- Regularly review the legal entity results during the year to understand drivers of revenue & profitability, in addition to full understanding of the balance sheet.
- Liaise with Cameron local finance staff (plant/project controllers) around the world to build out statutory packs and finalize financial statements.
- Communicate and provide information to external auditors and global finance team to ensure an efficient audit process.
- Process improvement & driving a ‘right first time’ mentality in the field organizations.
- Analyze and prepare reports to support transfer pricing and cross border-billing processes consistent with the tax organizations guidance.
- Indirect tax analysis and compliance.
- Ad hoc financial analysis and projects as required.
- To perform the job successfully, preferably the individual should demonstrate a background in external or internal audit, strong understanding of IFRS and proven analytical skills (data interpretation and review).
- You should possess excellent Excel spreadsheet skills and the ability to communicate ideas and influence change across the finance organization.
- Experience on SAP (or another ERP system) would be beneficial.
- Professional finance qualification (ACCA / CPA etc) would be desirable.
- You must also be able to communicate advance in English