Senior (5-10 years), Middle (2-5 years)
I recruit candidates willing to relocate
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Would you like to work with psychiatric patients in an outpatient or inpatient team - in a working climate where we emphasize professional growth and room for renewal and enthusiasm? Our outpatient team handles diagnosing and treatment of patients referred to us from a regular group of general practitioners in the area of admission.
The department is located in a newly build modern facility together with a general Hospital in the region. We have room for 96 inpatients. The department has a psychological, biological and social- psychiatric approach to treatment. The department works in interdisciplinary teams with a strong focus on cross-functional collaboration. It employs 22 consultant psychiatrists and 16 registrars (younger doctors). Your daily tasks include diagnostics and treatment on an inpatient ward.
Focus on acute patients.
Employment will be offered on the basis of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- €minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5 months intensive language course for you and your family + Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, plus € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- And much more
Apply now if you are:
- Specialist in general Adult Psychiatry with wide psychiatric education with comprehensive treatment competencies in psychological, biological and social-psychiatric treatment methods
- A team player/good social skills
- Experienced and/or interested in the field of quality development
- Experienced and/or interested in the field of research
- Experienced with teaching and guidance
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad