Sr. Project Administrator- English and French HBT
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, French - advanced
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Processes a wide variety of maintenance related activities between Honeywell and customers: records, changes in the list of equipment or obligations covered by the contract (escalations), cancellations, re-registrations, renewals;
- Initiate, get approvals (if necessary) and complete billing related to contracts; Analyzes and takes the necessary steps to resolve disputes (credit issuance and reflow);
- Perform business reporting based on business requirements, following the required frequency;
- Records and modifies internal purchase requests according to business requirements (direct and indirect purchase);
- Performs troubleshooting reporting, processing, and troubleshooting according to business requirements. Operates changes according to process requirements in various existing records;
Then you should have:
- University Degree;
- Some Experience in a related field;
- English advanced level;
- French advanced level;
We are offering:
- Have the opportunity to join a team supporting a international project;
- Be part of influencing future business decisions as the project evolves;
- Establish global working relationships where your actions directly impact our customers across the world;