Senior NODEJS Developer
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
REMOTE FULL / TIME - Senior NODE-Express Developer with PHP experience
Textmimedia is looking for Senior talent to join our international team! If you are an outside of the box, self-learner, proactive, forward thinker and you are looking for new challenges, a new job and/or a career opportunity consider sending us an email, with your CV attached, to or apply to our job post. We will get in touch as soon as possible and see how we can align our goals.
TextMiMedia is a digital agency based in Manchester, UK.
We’re experienced in a number of industries such as web, application development, email marketing, SEO, etc.
We're hiring REMOTE FULL TIME developers to join our international teams.
- College or university degree in Computer Science.
- Proficient in English.
- FULL TIME / REMOTE - 40hrs/week GMT +1
Mandatory development skillset
- 1+ or more years of PRODUCTION Node, Express experience.
- 5+ years of Back End PRODUCTION Development experience.
- Knowledge and Experience in OOP.
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code.
- Experience with Typescript, MongoDB, MySQL.
Desirable, not essential team management
- 1+ year of managing other developers within a team setting.
Desirable, not essential DevOps experience
- Experience working with AWS (VPC / EC2 / SES / S3).
- Experience with CI/CD processes: Docker, Jenkins, or others.
- LAMP experience setting up for live projects.
Desirable, not essential Bonus Experience
- JS Framework experience in any of the following: Next, Nuxt, Nest, Hapi, Sails.
- 5+ years of PHP Experience - a past history of working with PHP.
- PHP Framework experience in any of the following: Worpress, Yii, Symfony, Laravel.
- Understanding and experience with TDD and BDD: PHPUnit / Cucumber / Mocha / Jest.
- Developing the back end for client projects in various MERN and MEAN stack frameworks.
- Manage and monitor servers on shared hosting platform and manage clients' servers on AWS/DigitalOcean.
- Architect solutions and provide accurate estimates of the work that needs to be done.
- Interview and assist in interviewing job applicants.
- Answer the team's technical inquiries and enforce applying best practices along the projects.
- Review the code and write documentation about the performance and functionality of the product.
- Understanding the core principles of unit testing
- Champion solid documentation for a project
- Setup of payment mechanisms within web applications.
What we offer
The opportunity to be part of an international team.
Flexible work schedule.
An international client portfolio.
The ability to work from home or any other remote location.
Full-time contracts - Long-term, 12+ months.
Competitive salary - Quarterly increases based on performance.
- Online interview
- How many years of production level work experience do you have using Node-Express or other Node back end framework?
- How many years of work experience do you have using PHP? specifically which frameworks?
- What is your gross salary expectation per month, in dollars/Euros?
- What is your experience with devops and servers? AWS, Jenkins, Digital Ocean or other services??