Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Creates solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet/intranet applications; leading team of developers.
By his/her knowledge and expertise, contributes to the implementation of good solutions and helps the evolution of development related processes.
- Participate in the solution design phase of the software applications projects
- Define technical specifications based on business analyses and functional specifications
- Plan, lead and follow up the application developments using Java technologies
- Analyze the drawbacks of the applications in the company’s portfolio and propose improvements in terms of architecture, technologies, and processes
- Control and maintain the technical documentation of the in-house developed applications. Validate the comprehensiveness and quality of the technical documents delivered by internal team or by external partners
- Organize and follow the setup, deployment and unit testing of the applications developed.
- Analyze the applications from performance perspective and propose optimizations and improvements
- Define and apply internal development standards and rules based on best practice and specific needs
- Assistance in build tests, identify and fix bugs in due time
- Mentor the junior developers of the internal team and facilitate the integration of external development partners during projects.
- Experience in working with Java Enterprise Edition, at least 3 years
- Knowledge of SF, JSP, EJB3, Struts, Hibernate, web services
- Familiar with Spring Tool Suite (emphasis on Ant and Maven build tools )
- Familiar with Apache Tomcat and JBoss/Wildfly application servers
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns (such as MVC)
- Experience in using Oracle DB, IBM DB2 is a plus
- Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts and tools