(Sr.) Fullstack Java Developer - Digital School
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
We are looking for an experienced, talented and communicative senior developer, eager to join our international project team developing a brand-new and innovative Digital School Platform. You will develop back-end and front-end microservices to extend an existing cloud-based multi-tenant learning management system. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day, in addition to our substantial employee benefits.
- For our Digital School Platform, develop tools that empower pupils, students, teachers and administrators during the pandemic crisis and for 21st century education.
- Together with the team invent and implement hands-on solutions to the problems that our users really face when transforming school education.
- Development of microservices (back-end and front-end) based on the Java Spring Framework for our Digital School Platform.
- Analyse business requirements, design technical solutions based on multiple technologies, implement and test them.
- Support as a developer the whole product innovation process - from the first idea through the iterative development of minimum viable products with validation and evaluation in prototype, pilot and full production scenarios.
- Take an active role in the development phases and improve our methodologies & used technologies.
- Research on technical solutions, build and share know-how with your colleagues.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development (preferably in Agile-SCRUM).
- Experience with Java EE technologies (Java Spring is desirable).
- Experience with web/application servers and databases.
- Excellent programming skills using clean-code and design patterns with a focus on correctness, readability and reusability.
- Experience in the development of web front-ends is required (in React/TypeScript).
- Knowledge about cloud technologies & services (Docker containers, Kubernetes) is desirable.
- Experienced about continuous integration, deployment and micro-services architecture is an advantage.
- Pioneering spirit and adaptability to a dynamic work environment.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
What we offer
- Top salaries for high performers,
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues support and inspire you,
- Exciting projects for major brands,
- Flexible time schedule
- Home-office days are an option (not only during COVID-19 time period)
- “Recommend a colleague” bonus
- Sport incentives, fee reimbursement
- Free fruits in the office
- Private medical clinic subscription
- Participation to sport & teambuilding events, Bookster subscription and more...
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees - in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 12 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 300+ excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.