SQM Cost recovery coordinator – Manufacturing TSR
As a Cost Recovery Coordinator in our department you will have full responsibility to:
• Manage and track cost collection for ongoing supplier related issues with support from SQM responsible.
• Document all details for each supplier related issue in order to create a possible handover package.
• Maintain communication between SQM, PP, LOG, financial and Controlling departments in regards to SNCC recovery.
• Maintain SRC recovery process running smoothly for Quality related cost.
• Pushing involved departments accountable to fulfill its part in a timely manner in order maintain the flow in the SNCCR process.
• Escalate involved departments accountable if generating blockage in the SNCCR process.
• Provide support to the SQM department in handovers of cost packages to PP or CP departments.
• Sustain weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings with the involved departments, for SNCC data managing and reporting.
• Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements and strategic reports
• Reporting on a monthly basis while analyzing deviations to the target (., Recovery Rate; Internal Order cycle time,etc.).
• Prepare monthly NCC reporting and forecasts
• Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined SNCC procedures;
• Establish and maintain a financial and status reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results such as cumulated and recovered SNCC;
• Limited contract for 2 years;
• A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles.
• Negotiation skills.
• Experience in communication with suppliers.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Coordinating skills.
• Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
• SAP, Spreadsheets (MS Office), PowerPoint presentations, Excel skills
Finance and Controlling, Manufacturing Operations and Production, Quality
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.