SQM Audit Management (Iasi)
The SQM (Supplier Quality Management) department’s main goal is to ensure that suppliers fulfill Continental standards in terms of quality. The SQM department is responsible to ensure that new projects that are being introduced into Continental will be awarded to the best suppliers, matching the requirements of each particular project. It is the department where extensive improvement projects are carried out in order to bring suppliers to state-of-the-art standards in terms of quality and communication.
The SQM is often times required to get involved in topics more or less outside of his area of expertise, . logistics, development, purchasing and thus has to have a much broader view on the business, than just quality assurance and acquire more varied knowledge.
Do you want to be a SQM Audit Manager? These should spark your interest:
• Responsible to plan and to maintain the global Audit Management strategy worldwide.
• Perform worldwide planning, tracking and coordination of supplier maintenance audits (co-ordinate the global activities with SQM Plant and SQM Category organization).
• Track auditor qualification status and support auditor training specific items (new auditor qualification, auditor license renewals, auditor harmonization issues etc.).
• Advise SQM auditors on AIB (audit info box) and auditor procedure items.
• Establish and maintain a regional audit management community (. Connext community, regular auditor conference calls etc.)
• Support supplier certificate tracking activities within AIB (audit Info box).
• Identify and drive continuous improvements of systematic weaknesses by using the structured problem-solving process and method.
•Support SQM executive management on all audit related activities from within the SQM Center of Excellence department.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• 7 + years’ experience in automotive industry therefore 5+ years in quality management;
• Experience in process auditing according IATF 16949 and VDA of automotive suppliers and also internal audits;
• Experience in working with automotive customers and customer specific requirements;
• Fluency in English;
• Ability to work effectively in a team, share knowledge and best practices with others and promote overall skill development of the auditor group;
• Strong drive, ability to work independently and actively;
• Ability to think out of the box, demonstrated continuous improvement mindset;
• Strong sense of ownership, ability to operate independently and make decisions;
• Organizational skills with demonstrated ability to complete tasks within specified timelines;
• Passion about your area of business.
Would be nice to have:
• Certified VDA Process auditor;
• Experience in conducting trainings/workshops;
• Experience in coordinating people;
• German language skills;
• Experience in implementing improvement projects, harmonization projects etc.
What we offer
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.