SQL Server Database Developer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
About our company
We develop custom business applications, maintain applications and provide support for clients in Norway and Romania. We innovate, we like to learn new things, and we care about our people. We feel at home in our office, we manage projects in a structured way, and we give importance to a healthy work-life balance. Trust is one of our most important values.
Join our Development Center in Romania and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team.
Currently we are looking for
SQL Server Database Developer in Bucharest
- Relevant Microsoft SQL Server experience (C#)
- Must have experience spearheading architecture and code initiatives
- Ability to create data models for the integration of multiple systems
- Ability to create and maintain stored procedures
- Ability to write SQL queries and statements to explore source data and data issues
- Automation of manual tasks
- Good level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with scripts under source control (TFS, git, SVN)
- Utilized cloud architectures (Azure)
- Azure SQL Database
- Experience being part of a continuous integration and deployment process
- Experience using database monitoring tools (like RedGate tool).
- Analyze business application requirements, identify concerns and develop action plans
- Work with the database developers, and Development Lead, to architect and implement new features and solutions for customers
- Be part of an Agile team, using company’s latest software development life-cycle working closely with team members from Romania and Norway
- Writing complex and complete SQL Server queries
- Maintain and improve functionality on our existing software products
- Follow team coding standards and best practices
- Perform technical analysis of requirements
- Review product specifications in order to give development estimates and product feedback
- Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
- Passionate about programming
- Customer oriented, understanding needs
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Result oriented.
What we offer:
- Professional development: coaching on the job, projects matched to your ambitions, training on technical skills
- Work-life balance is important to us
- Opportunity to work on projects abroad
- Friendly work environment with the newest technology
- You get to know Norwegian culture and Norwegian leadership style