Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
The successful candidate will be an SQL developer, which will develop SQL databases, write applications to interface with SQL databases, as well as write and test code. Development consists of designing tables, storing procedures, views and functions.
Skills and competencies required
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft SQL ServerT-SQL and T-SQL language (queries, views, procedures), SQL Server database design, stored procedure design and implementation;
- 2+ years projects exposure Hands-on experience developing reports with SSRS or Power BI;
- Must have theoretical knowledge of the data warehouse concepts – star schemas, fact tables, dimensions, partitioning;
- Experience with SSIS / SSAS;
- English – advanced level;
- Team player;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Oracle or any other databases, including NoSQL;
- 1-year experience with any modern programming language: C#, Java, Python, etc.;
- Experience with performance tuning, query optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools;
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results - orientated nature;
- Ability to work with several tasks over time in parallel.
What we offer
- A friendly team who is eager to meet you and make you part of it;
- You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages;
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs.