As SQL Developer you will work with a team of talented database specialists in the implementation or post-implementation division of our Charisma ERP department. You will be responsible for providing technical solutions to our customers, as well as customizing our product to best suit our client's needs.
What will you do:
• Receive customer's technical issues and evaluate for proper resolution;
• Install and configure new application versions at the client's headquarters;
• Import client's data into our own database;
• Administrate and configure the SQL Server database replicated at client's headquarters;
• Provide customer training for application configuration issues;
What you need to succeed:
• Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering);
• Very good knowledge of SQL Server and Transact SQL;
• Very good written and spoken communication skills, both in Romanian and English;
What recommends us?
• We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation;
• We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
We offer a motivating package:
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Training and on-going development opportunities;
• Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
• Private medical services;
• Relaxation area.