SQL Database Administrator
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
It is a part-time contract of 3-6 months with the possibility of being extended
The ideal Database Administrator candidate will have experience monitoring system performance, provide performance tuning, capacity monitoring and identify problems before end users experience degradation of services. The candidate must be knowledgeable in partitioning of a large database into multiple partitions and other big data best practices.
Identify system improvements, including process, system and reports automation. System environments include all version of SQL Server ranging from 2008 R2 to 2019.
Database Administrator Background Profile:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Certification for database administration desirable
- 5+ years of extensive database administration
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Extensive proven experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- Highly motivated, hands-on and results-oriented
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Must be able to speak, write and read in English.