The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
Role Description: The Splunk Developer would need to have at least 2+ years of Splunk experience
Candidate Should Have:
• Query data in Splunk using SPL (Splunk search language).
• Build reports, create dashboards & alerts.
• Create data models and build reports based on data models.
• Make sure data is normalized.
• Create tags, aliases, macros and event types.
• Field extractions using regular expression or interactive field extractor.
• Data ingestion through REST API or scripts Possibly integrate third party visualizations into Splunk.
• Good to have SQL knowledge
• Candidate should have Good Oral and Written communication Skills
• Candidate should have experience is Support and Enhancement kind of environment
• Candidate should have experience in working Onsite and Offshore model
• Candidate need to work in Agile way (Deliver the Product two-week sprint)
• Preferred Splunk Certified