Omega Payments is seeking a full-time Customer Service Specialist who is ready and eager to join our rapidly growing team. We're looking for a motivated and talented "people person" who is comfortable working either individually or as part of a team, balancing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
· Intermediate skill level in composing letters and business email.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and multi-task.
· Strong research and investigative skills to troubleshoot customer/merchants issues and opportunities.
· Advanced understanding of English language structure.
· Engaging through Web Chat and Skype.
· Strong computer skills required with proficiency in use of software including Word and Excel
· Ability to work well in a busy environment.
· Proven ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative team setting.
· Basic Customer Compliance knowledge
· Maintain solid customer and vendor relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
· Process, enter and follow through with all customer and merchants orders using various programs.
· Providing Chat support through Skype groups
· Approving customers compliance documents through a 3rd party solution
· Additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Knowledge of Cryptocurency and emerging technology.
· Minimum one (1) year experience in a comparable position.