Specialist Marketing B2B
Department: Strategic Marketing & Product Management
Contract type: 2 years limited contract
Position: Specialist Marketing B2B - Senior
- Coordinate effectively with the Product Development team to inform and drive the roadmap development assuring the successful launch of new products and campaigns;
- Contribute to the definition of the B2B product strategy in terms of market evolution and informing the long-term roadmap to maintain and grow the portfolio;
- Design and roll-out cross-channel B2B marketing campaigns;
- Identify, prioritize, create and implement enhancements and new offerings by assessing the market, listening to customers, defining requirements, building products, and rolling out new solutions;
- Monitor & understand the local and international B2B (SOHO, SME si Corporate) commodity market landscape and review the competition to bring business insight to the Product Development team;
- Document business requirements in the form of features and epics and communicate them effectively to the product owners and the technical development teams;
- Proactivily discover and resolve issues that impair the team’s ability to reach strategic goals;
- Monitor B2B campaign results, portfolio evolution, conversion rates.
Who are you?
- You have 3-5 years of product management experience;
- You have Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Social Sciences or a similar field;
- Clear understanding of product development stages;
- Extensive experience launching products;
- Strong verbal & written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions;
- Ability to identify voice of the customer, market trends and understand main customer conversion moments;
- Ability to provide actionable insights to develop the product portfolio strategy;
- Proactive in collaborating with cross departments: Customer Care, Sales, IT etc.;
- Self-motivated team player with an excitement for driving results;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Previous experience in Utilities (Electricity & Gas) industry;
- Experience developing products dedicated for SOHO, SME & Corporate customer profiles.
Sounds like a perfect job? We have even more to offer:
- Contract: limited period, 2 years contract;
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Extra days off (Birthday, Energy Day) + Extra days off depending on seniority;
- Special offers for our employees from our collaborators;
- Real professional development opportunities;
- International working environment and travel opportunities;
- The integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year.
Enel Energie is, together with Enel Energie Muntenia, one of the supply companies of the Enel Group in Romania. The company offer includes both electricity and natural gas products, as well as added value services (such as assistance services, lighting products, air conditioning, home heating systems, energy efficiency solutions etc) for the clients whose needs we serve at our best.