Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Munero is a Global Rewards Management company. We’re your end-to-end rewards and loyalty solution provider. Our combined experience spans over 25 years, where we’ve been connecting customers to companies by increasing brand value through our loyalty and reward fulfillment systems.
Our branch in Bucharest is in charge of all the projects developed for the European customers.
The job description for our new sourcing specialist is:
- to form relationships with important suppliers in the industry. It’s important that our new colleague maintains relationships with our suppliers in order to ensure continual improvement in sourcing
- to negotiate deals and contracts with suppliers. Our new colleague will negotiate pricing, quantity, and delivery schedules
- to have an in-depth knowledge of the Romanian high-end industry. Our new colleague should understand the ins and outs of the commodity to know how to effectively source it, and also to have knowledge of all key players and suppliers in the industry.
As for the skills, we would very much appreciate a person with a very good knowledge of numbers and excel program, of the in-depth of the buying domain and good negotiation skills.
We offer a pleasant working environment, with good and reliable flows of information and downtown office.
- Please describe your experience with excel (tyoe of projects).