The SOA Solution Owner is a software architect and senior software engineer who has the responsibility of designing the solution architecture of all process & data centric integrations.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Maintain and evolve the Oracle SOA platform technical architecture and software engineering
- Act as an Oracle SOA software technical expert and deliver solution design and architecture artefacts to all projects related to API, web services and data integration
- Analyse customers business requirements in order to propose the best solution architecture following industry service oriented architecture standards and best practises
- Provide technical guidance to customers and stakeholders through their process transformation journey
- Proactively propose innovative solutions to evolve and optimize the integration services including advanced data brokering and process automation levering best-in-breed Integration tools.
- Provide in-depth technical support to the engineering team.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- 8+ years of experience as an IT professional and a minimum of 5 years of designing Oracle SOA based solutions
- Proven record of experience in Enterprise Service Bus architectures, Web Services, APIs, ETL/ELT and process integration
- Good knowledge of SOA infrastructure and system architecture with the ability to provide support to Operations teams.
- Experience in developing modular software components with extensibility, scalability, testability and supportability.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to handle customer discussions effectively and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in defining and implementing best practices for SOA Integration in Agile/DevOps environments
- Familiarity with Cloud based platforms, Microservices and data streaming solutions will be highly appreciated
- General Software engineering and architecture skills
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware software and particularly SOA Infrastructure & Weblogic application architecture
- Messages and Events driven architectures
- Micro-batch and data streaming technology architecture
- Familiar with APIs management tools such as Apigee or similar
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in ITIL
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety
- After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you