Solution manager - Public cloud (AWS)
About the job
Visma IT & Communications is looking for a passionate Solution Manager for the public cloud squad.
You will be part of a highly skilled and professional Solutions team. The main focus is to manage, migrate, and establish SaaS solutions to/in public cloud (AWS). As a part of this also support and knowledge sharing with your team and the operational resources. The team is international so you will use English both written and
You will also take part in developing our Cloud Services Brokerage; serving the entire Visma Group.
* Master's or Bachelor's degree in related fields, preferably Computer Science area, with an overall minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
* Fluency in Business English is required
* In-depth knowledge of ITIL4 processes, research and performance analysis capabilities
* Experience with AWS is required (AWS certificate would be an advantage)
* Experience with a secondary Cloud Platform (Azure or GCP) is an advantage.
* Experience and understanding infrastructure as a code
* Proficiency with code (Powershell, Python, Bash)
* Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Octopus Deploy)
* An understanding of the IT Service industry as well relevant marketplaces.
* Effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
* Ability and motivation for taking ownership of Solutions.
* Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem solving skills in a variety of situations
* Highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
*Customer oriented behavior
* Configure delivery pipeline and monitoring for new solutions on AWS
* Migrate existing Solutions to Public Cloud.
* Contribute to the Public Cloud Squad with new ideas and best practices.
* Maintain and continuously improve our existing infrastructure
* Aid operational teams in incident resolution, root cause analysis and problem management
* Come up with architectural suggestions related to areas within public cloud
What Visma offers
We offer an exciting position in an international working environment where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled international team. You will have good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company. We offer competitive terms and conditions.
Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitize core business processes in the private and public sector. The group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With overemployees, more thancustomers and net revenue of NOK11, 389million in2018, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies.
IT service delivery in the digital age means rapid growth and major changes as emerging technologies introduce paradigm shifts. Cloud service delivery is the next major driver. Success in changing environments requires the ability to innovate, design and deliver while providing steady and secure IT deliveries.
In addition to providing IT services to our customer portfolio, Visma IT provides all Visma business units with the tools and infrastructure they need to deliver state-of-the-art solutions and services to their customers. By giving employees access to the right technology, we ensure quality at all stages of the customer journey. We also provide data storage in on-premise environments, in hosting environments and in the cloud, both public and private.
Our international teams base their work on an extensive knowledge of IT service delivery in both on-premise environments and the public and private cloud. Security is our number one priority, and to ensure that we comply with all laws and regulations, we are ISO certified in the areas of security, quality, project management and IT service delivery.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac.