Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Solution Architect to support Vodafone Group Data Centers on technical delivery and management of file transfer technologies and protocols and associated infrastructure and integration activities.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Review or produce high and low level design for new integration services and related infrastructure.
- Technical end-to-end delivery of onboarding solutions with medium to special complexity in the CFS area.
- Technical management of internal development and service implementation for the CFS platform.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Broad general knowledge of integration and infrastructure (protocols, networks, data-centre infrastructure).
- General knowledge of hardware infrastructure, IAAS, PAAS solutions, geo-resilience, load balancing.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with different and file transfer technologies and protocols (, Connect:Direct, OFTP, OFTP2, ebXML, AS2 (BIS Link), SFTP, FTP,rsync).
- Experience with Seeburger Business Integration Suite, IBM Connect:Direct
- Thorough understanding of EDI/B2B processes, SAP integration, format conversion.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you