Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
We are recruiting for one of our clients, a global a company with over 20 years of experience in serving start-ups and larger established companies with technological services such as IT engineering, IT Recruitment, Digital Consulting & Financing, the position of
AMAZON WEB SERVICES SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Level of expertise: Senior level
General description of the specific business context:
The project consists in developing a business to business e-commerce platform dedicated to reseller companies, designed to process very large orders. Their solution is technologically advanced, withemphasis on quality (also ensured through a high percentage of automated testing) and the latest software development best practices.
The AWS Solution Architect is a mix between Software Architecture and a DevOps Engineer, and creates the Automation Strategy along with the Lead of the testing team, having a good communication with the DevOps engineers of all the other dev teams worldwide.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- 10+ years of development experience with Software Architecture;
- previous experience with Continuous Integration, Docker, Kubernetes, CI pipeline;
- strong DevOps and coding knowledge;
- proficiency with Microservices and SOA;
- strong ability in deciding how to integrate different systems;
- knowledge of integration with ERP and Enterprise solutions;
- basic knowledge and understanding of Salesforce;
- a team player with experience in coordinating teams, as well as Project Management skills;
- strong knowledge of Agile tools;
- an autonomous, focused person, with great accountability (delivery-oriented);
- proven great communication skills (both written and spoken);
- a solution-oriented person - you see challenges before they present themselves and look for ways to solve them;
- attention to details;
- independent of your mother tongue, your command of English both written and oral is proficient;
- previous experience in working from a remote location;
- available to yearly business trips.
Are also appreciated:
- strong E-commerce experience (retail, if not wholesale);
- previous working experience in an international environment;
- knowledge of German language (both written and spoken).
- analyze project requirements together with your teammates;
- converts the technical requirements of a project into the architecture and design that will guide the final product by bridging the gaps between complex business problems and solutions in the cloud;
- works closely with DevOps engineers and developers, in order to ensure that the right technology or technologies are being built;
- work closely with your team incorporating feedback from product management and other stakeholders to create optimally integrated solutions.
- competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on knowledge;
- meal tickets;
- private health insurance;
- team building activities;
- competence lead program;
- hard and soft skills workshops; agile mindset;
- personal development program;
- access to conferences;
- foreign languages courses (English/ French/ German).
Train 2 Performs a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.