How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
Big Data and artificial intelligence are now powerful levers for the Orange Group, making it possible to reinvent customer relations and also to optimize and automate the management of our networks, improve the customer experience and provide a differentiating advantage for our customers.
Orange develops artificial intelligence-based products and services. The ambition today is to accelerate the dissemination of technological know-how, both on applications and on algorithms and tools, with all the group's subsidiaries and business divisions.
In this context, the main mission of the new Data and AI department is to make Orange a "data driven" company, defining the Group's standards in terms of Data and AI, and facilitating the development of use cases, data products and services. This department is expected to irrigate the entire Orange Group.
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Researches overall ICT solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with clients and/or partners.
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise longterm strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
- Recommends and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
- Participates in the design and implementation of IT service management standards, tools and methodologies.
- Enterprise data management architecture blueprint, including Big Data, Data Warehousing, Analytics and Machine Learning.
- Software development prior experience
- Experience with Oracle Relational Database, Cloudera Data Platform, Machine Learning
- Good understanding of Virtualization, Docker, Kubernetes
- Understand DevOps concepts of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.