The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Software Tester During Development
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
OVERVIEW: As part of the software development project team you will be responsible for carrying out the Unit Tests and Integration Tests, for the safety software modules. You will work as a direct partner of the SW Developer and perform testing activities in parallel with development, before the software is released to Testing Department for validation.
- Create, update and execute Software Module Tests, based on the Software Detailed Design
- Create, update and execute Software Integration Tests, based on SW Architecture and SW Design
- Ensure testing activity occurs parallel to development so both are finished in the same time
- Create the report documentation for the executed software test activities, according to corresponding methodology
- Plan and organize the review of tests
- Support the Software Lead Engineer by participating in estimation of the corresponding activity
- Participate in reviews of the Software Architecture and Design, Software Detailed Design and Software Code
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.)
- Experience with Unit Testing Tools (Tessy)
- Good knowledge of C Programming language
- Good understanding of Specifications and Detailed Design
- General Embedded Systems and Hardware know-how
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and wellbeing (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials.