Software Tester Automotive Embedded Systems
- Create and implement test cases for automotive embedded software.
- Review the software configurations and build variants.
- Perform manual and automated software tests.
- Strong cooperation with the software developer team.
- Decision on software releases based on your test results.
- Adaption and further development of the test environments and tools.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, natural sciences or a comparable degree.
- Experience in programming with C/C++ and Python.
- First practical knowledge of test case creation, implementation and automation.
- Preference to work in technical detail, systematically and on your own responsibility.
- Qualification as an ISTQB Certified Tester (Foundation Level) is an advantage.
- Very good communication in spoken and written English, German is a plus.
ARRK Engineering is part of the international ARRK Group and specialized in all services relating to product development. Within the ARRK Group we implement product development from virtual engineering to prototypes and low volume production.
HOW TO APPLY: Visit our website and apply directly by the job, under the Jobs and Career page.