Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
We're not an ordinary tech company, and that shows in our extraordinary people we work with.
We have a great opportunity for creative and focused software testers, interested in working on a high traffic platform using cutting edge Internet technologies. Smart-x, and its international partners, is an innovative leader in areas such as:
- VR Technology
- Live Streaming
- Graph Databases
- Mobile Application Development
- Instant Messaging Platforms
- Payments system
- High traffic and low latency applications
With products used by millions of people daily that must be available 24/7 this represents a huge challenge and learning opportunity for the right person. Join us and play a big role in developing code that gets used!
- At least one year experience as a software tester;
- Knowledge of testing methodology;
- Experience with bug reporting tools.
You will have international exposure, so you should be comfortable in English (spoken and written).
We expect you to be a real team player, flexible and highly responsible.
Patience, close attention to detail and analytical skills are highly appreciated as well.
Your main responsibilities:
- Write and execute test cases;
- Perform functional, confirmation and regression testing;
- Document and report bugs following company guidelines;
- Analyze Functional, Technical, and UI requirements of the project/release;
- Log defects and verify defect fixes;
- Work closely with programming teams to ensure the smooth launch of new code updates or additions;
- Assist and support customers with technical issues.
We compensate your achievements and commitment with:
- Competitive salary;
- Private medical plan at Medicover Clinic;
- Trainings & career development programs;
- Meal vouchers (maximum value) and well-stocked micro-kitchen (not available during pandemic);
- Relaxing massage at the office (not available during pandemic)
- Free access to different sports fields – football, tennis (not available during pandemic);
- Performance reviews and compensation based on your results, performance based bonus structure;
- Team buildings and company events – we find reasons to celebrate! It could be about our wins, birthdays, or simply for having good time together.
Of course, due to COVID-19 pandemic our colleagues are working from home for an undetermined period of time.