Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester to be part of a great development team and to work on new and exciting projects.
Our business partner is a start-up with 100% Romanian capital, with a unique offline infrastructure and a software ecosystem for modern online commerce, based on the natural behavioral principles of people of exploration, discovery, and adventure
Central location: Nearby University subway station,
Work at the Office & remote
- Participate in defining and updating the test plan for acceptance criteria.
- Participate in building and updating automated tests and manual testing scenarios.
- To effectively test all components of the product, with systematic reporting of results.
- To have a decisive role in the development flow (go / no go), with involvement in the management of deliveries.
- Ensure compatibility testing between versions, performance, security.
- Test on all common media for web clients: PC / Mac / Android / iOS.
- Make sure that the products work both according to the specifications and according to the best common ergonomic practices.
- Be responsible for implementing and monitoring QA procedures and methodology.
- Participate in a long-term project, designed to have a continuous functional and technological evolution. The test function is dynamic to adapt to this evolution.
- Communicate permanently with the development team for the tested components.
- The ability to participate in defining UX criteria is appreciated.
- Functional feedback aimed at improving the product is also appreciated.
- 3+ years’ experience in testing web applications based on REST API.
- You have extensive experience in testing with all common browsers and tools specific to common client platforms.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Relevant experience in the field of eCommerce.
- Previous experience with automated scripts and the concept of automation in general.
- You are used to the routine of working procedurally and rigorously with bug management, tracking, and reporting tools.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the concepts and flows from a similar process from another implementation.
- Knowledge of automatic graphical interface testing is appreciated.
What We Offer
- Involvement in the development of a new eCommerce concept, 100% realized in Romania, by a start-up.
- It starts from scratch, the team decides the functionality of the platform, how the code will be written, how the components interact, the data format, and the processing flow. There are no restrictions on existing functionalities, previous architectures, data in outdated formats, everything is new, modern
- You benefit from the collaboration with a team of software architects and highly experienced managers, who have gone through all the positions related to software development in their careers and understand the needs and dynamics of the technical teams.
- Acting as an important participant who can make a difference by changing today’s online commerce market.
- The career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses.