The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
The main job responsibilities consist in writing test situations and test scenarios based on technical specifications for retail software applications, testing for software applications, reporting identified problems and preparing the test environment.
• minimum 1 year experience in a similar position;
• good knowledge of testing techniques;
• advanced user of MS Office;
• solid knowledge Windows OS;
• use knowledge of databases, SQL;
• advanced English;
• attention to details;
• stress tolerance;
• teamwork skills;
Familiarity with the retail industry is an advantage.
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
• engaging and pleasant work environment;
• the opportunity to develop a career in the field;
• conditions of work at competitive standards;
• motivating salary & benefits package, in line with the company's performance standards.