Software Test Engineer Energy Management
- Studies in a relevant specialization (Informatics, Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrotechnics)
- Good knowledge of C programming language
- Knowledge of software testing methods (white box and black box)
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems/microcontrollers
- Usage of instrumentation for measurement and control (oscilloscope, multimeter, power supply)
- Previous software testing experience in automotive industry is a plus
- Knowledge of software development processes is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, results oriented, team player
- Good communication abilities, well organized person, attentive to details and proactive attitude
- Fluent in English (writing, reading, speaking)
- Be part of our team: Open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are true to their job and experts in their field are at your side with advice and action.
- Be part of our direction: You will be integrated into your new tasks and will receive all the necessary product and individual training. We train you individually according to your skills and knowledge in order to promote your personal and professional development.
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile work. You'll get extra vacation days according to your tenure.
- Be part of our neighborhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location.