Software Test Engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
If you’re interested in enhancing your testing, technical and troubleshooting skills, you’ll be happy to know that at Cmed, we nurture talent and challenge you so that you can learn, grow and advance your career.
This position is for a versatile and experienced Software Test Engineer to become part of our global team and help testing mobile and rich client web applications that are part of “Encapsia™ - next generation Clinical Data Suite” that supports the clinical research and development of the next generation medication.
How far you go at Cmed is up to you - we provide the support, you bring the exceptional skills. Already think it sounds great? We’ve not even mentioned that you will be part of a diverse European community of fun and smart people joining forces in building the future of clinical trials!
This position is perfect for you if you have:
- At least 3+ years experience in software testing
- Good knowledge of software testing principles, tools and practices
- Experience with bug tracking, test management and collaboration tools
- Experience in writing Manual and / or Automated tests
- Experience with functional, integration, user acceptance and regression testing methodologies
- Experience of testing in an Agile environment
- Familiarity in testing Mobile and Web Apps
- Familiarity with RESTful applications
- Familiarity with Cloud environment / Distributed Architecture / SaaS models
- Familiarity with Linux / UNIX platforms
- Familiarity with virtualization software (Oracle - VirtualBox)
- Ability to work in a fast paced rapidly changing environment with dynamic requirements
- Good oral and written communication in English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
What can Cmed offer you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Partial homeworking
- The opportunity to test the innovative software that will be used to assess the effectiveness of next-generation medication
- The chance to be part of an amazing team and work with exciting technologies in a friendly environment
Your core responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner and Project Manager in clarifying requirements and associated acceptance criteria’s via collaboration tools / means
- Create Test Plans, detailing the test strategy and associated testing objectives / tasks for covering product requirements on assigned projects / releases
- Operating independently to create, review and execute manual test cases for assigned features, functionalities or products which may be of a more complex nature
- Report on the test execution results, provide test evidence and highlight any blocking issues
- Ensure all defects are accurately reported, tested and tracked in their corresponding bug tracking tool
- Configure, maintain and keep the test environment and tools up to date
- Contribute to and provide feedback on the product documentation
Cmed Technology (Offices in Timisoara, Romania) helps research organizations meet the challenges of 21st century clinical trials. We are working to move clinical research to the cloud and we are looking for excellent test engineers to test Mobile and full-featured modern Single Page Web Applications connected via REST Services to cloud servers. The applications target a wide range of functionality like clinical data capture, data loading, data analysis or data validation, and they need to both comply with international clinical regulation as well as meet the highest standards of quality.
If you want to make a real difference in software testing and are interested in the great opportunities that Cmed can offer, all you need to do is to apply now!