Software Team Leader Access Systems
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Software Team Leader for Access Systems - I BS (TSR)
Be part of the team that delivers wireless access solutions in Continental worldwide!
We are working with customers from all over the world to deliver the best hands-free access solutions: welcome lighting, approach unlock, hands-free engine start, walk-away locking, smart trunk, etc.
We are a team of SW engineers looking for our team lead :)
- like planning and organizing in order to achieve challenging objectives
- like technical challenges as much as people development
… then this is the job for you!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- SW Architecture, SW Project Leading, Technical Expertise, etc.
- Define and implement the team’s strategy;
- Hire and develop people;
- Manage and supervise the work of the team in order to deliver the products assigned, in line with processes, timeframe, and quality requirements;
- Ensure technical coaching activities for the team members, including roadmaps and training plan for each team member;
- Actively participate to the quotation process for new projects in terms of architecture and integration activities;
- Support the Group Leader in the definition of objectives & strategy, as well as in the deployment and definition of targets for his/her team.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- University Degree (.: Computer Science, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience in software development;
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and microcontrollers;
- Project and process experience;
- Leadership experience (proven communication and networking skills, self-motivated, and able to motivate others);
- Fluent English.
As an added plus
- Experience with developing/integrating AUTOSAR products;
- Experience in generic or platform-based SW development/integration;
- Knowledge of ASPICE.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.