We are looking for a talented Software Support Specialist, who:
• is interested in using the latest technologies for color imaging and digital printing, with high-speed, multi-functional printing equipment,
• wants to Apply the latest technologies in an energetic, team-based culture,
• would like to Work in modern labs with state-of-the-art tools and equipment, and in a constantly developing environment designed especially for Software professionals!
• University Degree;
• Windowsinstallation and configuration skills;
• Experience in software installation and testing;
• Networking skills;
• Scripting skills;
• Programming skills is a plus;
• Good written and spoken English skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• OS and software configuration, on site or remotely;
• functional and performance testing and debugging;
• develop, execute and maintain automated test scripts;
• document, monitor and verify defects;
• work closely with the development team and customers.
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
• Exciting projects !!
• A great and dynamic working environment
• Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
• Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
For more information you can also contact us at: or visit our website – and apply online – at .