Software Project Manager for PSS (Iasi)
Have you got software and project management skills? Then we are interested to meet you and talk about our new opportunity as a Software Project Manager in Passive Safety and Sensorics.
We are part of the Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Thus, we are able to develop effective integrated safety concepts.
Do you want to be a Software Project Manager? These should spark your interest:
• Own the SW project from planning to integration until final validation
• Lead the software core team and represent the SW project towards the Project Management Team, SW Line Management and the Customer
• Ensure that the SW project is executed according to the valid development processes.
• Plan and track all software deliveries and related activities together with the SW core team members according to customer and internal milestones,
• Manage and drive the team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality.
• Lead software requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution.
• Lead overall software relevant Problem Resolution and Configuration Management
• Plan and perform SW releases including all necessary activities, release documentation and reviews required for final release approval by the SW Release Director.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
You can be a match to our team if you have:
• University Degree (. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics, ...)
• Knowledge of embedded systems, software architecture and design, software testing
• 1 or more years Software Project Management relevant experience
• Capability to take initiative
• Good planning and organization skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to structure and decompose complex technical topics in simple and easy subcomponents;
• Passion to be a part of international team environments
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
We would also appreciate the following qualities:
• Ability to work in a distributed team within a dynamic environment
• Attention to details.
• German language;
• Basic automotive knowledge;
• Automotive development process understanding;
What we offer
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.