OVERVIEW: The Software Project Lead is the person that will drive and organize the SW Project Team to ensure the success of the project. BU`s Locking and Authorization projects consist of cutting-edge solutions to access the vehicle, such as Phone as a Key.
- Create and maintain CM product structures and strategies;
- Analyze Customer Specifications related to the SW Project;
- Develop and maintain the SW Project Plan, in line with the overall Project Milestones and KPIs (close collaboration with System Engineering and HW Teams);
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the SW Project Team;
- Ensure the fulfillment of the development process and optional tailoring of the activities;
- Ensure regular reporting on SW project status and implement corrective measures when necessary;
- Manage and optimize the use of resources within the SW Project (human, material and time);
- Close interdisciplinary collaboration: System Engineering, HW, Testing;
- Provide technical support for colleagues and mentoring for new employees;
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.);
- 5+ years of experience in embedded Software in automotive industry;
- Broad experience with ASPICE/ ISO26262;
- Good Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers knowhow;
- General Hardware knowledge;
- Strong English and native language communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Project management methodology knowledge.
If you are interested, please send your comprehensive application materials!