Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 3 - 4 years
Experienced in embedded programming? Passionate about software design? Willing to join a new software team in Timisoara?
With two running High Voltage Box projects, we are looking to increase the team of Software Engineers to manage the increasing demands for this product.
The High Voltage Box is part of our top technology that covers the new market demand for environmentally friendly vehicles. It handles the recharge of the high-voltage battery from the power grid - AC and DC charging. It can be used for Plug-In Hybrids and Battery Electric Vehicles.
As a Software Project Architect, you will define concepts and describe Software Architecture compatible with latest AutoSAR standards on electrification projects based on the requirements defined by the customers. You will define the interfaces between software components, describe their dynamic behavior and manage resource consumption targets.
Here you will work on projects with latest Automotive technologies: AutoSAR / Adaptive AutoSAR, cybersecurity (encrypted communication, secure reprogramming, authenticated boot, HSM), Diagnostic communication, OBD communication, CAN communication, etc.
After an appropriate training period, as a Software Project Architect for High Voltage Box projects, you will be responsible to:
• Define and maintain the software project architecture based on generic software architecture
• Integrate the software project architecture with the system, hardware and customer SW architectures
• Collect and analyze requirements concerning architecture
• Support the definition and allocation of software requirements to software components
• Support the definition of interfaces for each software component
• Perform the planning (cost and time) and integration of new architectural solutions in the project in accordance with the software project planning (synchronization with SWTPL)
• Define the budget and track the consumption of core resources
• Inform continuously the project team about any changes performed in the software architecture
• Review the architecture implementation in various projects
• Synchronize the software architecture of different projects
• Inspect the traceability within design, implementation and test
• Solid software development experience
• Good programming skills (C language)
• Good experience with software design (modelling) tools
• Good knowledge of AUTOSAR
• Basic knowledge of embedded systems
• Basic knowledge of HW architecture (electronics and microcontrollers)
• Basic knowledge of safety functions (ISis a plus)
• Knowledge of Automotive SPICE Standard(experience from Assessment is a plus)
• Fluent communication in English (German is a plus)
• Good communication, planning and coordination skills
• Able to develop good work relationships with others
• Experience with AGILE development practices is a plus
By this role you will have the chance to gain an overview over the latest technology and SW Architecture used in Automotive industry for electrified mobility. Working in a large international team you will have opportunity for further personal and professional development.