Software Process Quality Control Engineer, Enginee
Employment type: Full-time
Job category: Engineering
Job industry: Automotive
Experience level: Associate
- Ensuring that necessary processes and procedures for the quality management system are introduced, implemented documented and maintained;
- Verifies conformity of the development processes and support in the evaluation of these processes output;
- Identification of deviations, deriving, tracking measures and review of measures;
- Supporting the group leader(s) in process definitions and related risk assessments;
- Supporting activities for the visualization tools used as an interface of the quality management system;
- Coaching team members and performing quality management system related training;
- Ensuring methodological quality (. 8D, QG, FMEA, DRBFM, PE);
- Participation in building an internationally active collaboration;
- Audits management, reporting and verification of action plan completeness / effectivenes;
- KPI collection, evaluation and actions tracking. Sustains and supports the group managers in performing the management review applicable for their area of activity;
- Internal partners and customers satisfaction monitoring;
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering or natural sciences;
- Knowledge in SYS, SW development process;
- Awareness of the A-SPICE requirements;
- Experience in process modeling desirable (Waterfall, Agile, V-Cycle);
- Efficient work style and good communication skills;
- High perseverance, initiative and attention to details;
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule tasks;
- Target, process and quality orientation;
- Fluency in English required;
Nice to have:
- Industry / quality experience in the area of automotive research and development.
- Good knowledge of the A-SPICE requirements.
- IATF16949; VDA ; ISO 26262
- Quality methods such as FMEA, 8D, DRBFM.
- DOORS; ClearQuest; ClearCase; Project tracking systems ( JIRA)
- Experience in a similar position.
- German language knowledge.
- Readiness to spend a short period of time in Hungary or Germany for training purposes;